Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Camp Invention at RU
For six years, Radford University’s Artis College of Science and Technology has offered the nationally-acclaimed Camp Invention program to children entering grades one through six this summer in Reed and Curie Halls each June.
This exciting, weeklong adventure in creativity immerses children in imaginative play that reinforces and supplements school-year learning in the subjects of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). Children work together to seek innovative solutions to real-world challenges and sharpen critical 21st century learning skills such as teamwork and creative problem solving as they rotate through four modules each day that disguise learning as fun.
We will have more information about future installments of Camp Invention soon, so please visit this page again or email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
Additional information about the National Camp Invention program can be found on their website.