College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Chemistry Faculty and Students Present Research at American Chemical Society Meeting
Chemistry students and faculty presented their collaborative research at the Southeast Regional meeting of the American Chemical Society in Raleigh, N.C.
Chemistry chair Joe Wirgau and students Michelle McDonald and Anthony Eid presented a poster Effect of Iron (II) Chelator on the Growth Rate of Escherichia coli Under Oxidative STress in the Presence of Ascorbate and Desferrioxamine B.
Chemistry faculty member Tim Fuhrer and his student Chris Pregot presented Computational study of synergistic effects of chlorine and fluorine as catalysts for fullerene formation.