College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University to serve as regional host site for American Mathematics Competition
On February 4, 2014 students from across our region will have the opportunity to put their math skills to the test when Radford University's Department of Mathematics and Statistics and the RU Math Club host the AMC 10/12 program.
For more than 60 years, students across the country have taken up the challenge of America’s longest-running and most prestigious math contests, The American Mathematics Competitions (AMC). Every year, at thousands of schools in every state, more than 350,000 students are presented with a set of questions rich in content, designed to make them think and sure to leave them talking.
Dedicated to strengthening the mathematical capabilities of our nation’s youth, the AMC program identifies, recognizes, and rewards excellence in mathematics through a series of national contests.
For more information, please visit http://www.maa.org/math-competitions/amc-1012