College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
The Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology is an international journal produced by members of the Mathematics department at Radford University.
The Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics is a long-running conference series founded by Math department faculty member Wei-Chi Yang.
The Secondary Mathematics Professional Development Center is a project that supports high school teachers to improve their mathematics content, pedagogy, and assessment related to teaching. It offers distance-education graduate courses for 130 high school teachers in the Southwest, Southside, and Richmond regions. The project is spearheaded by Dr. Agida Manizade and Dr. Laura Jacobsen.
The College of Science and Technology's Summer Bridge is a week-long residential program for high school girls interested in science, technology, and mathematics.