Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
CSIIP Internship Oportunities
SPRING, SUMMER, AND FALL 2014
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Virginia Space Grant Consortium (VSGC) and its partners (shown below) in collaboration with Virginia’s colleges and community colleges are offering the Commonwealth STEM Industry Internship Program (CSIIP). CSIIP is a free resource for finding paid spring, summer, and fall internships. CSIIP provides an online system where undergraduate students majoring in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) disciplines at Virginia universities, colleges and community colleges complete a single application package that will be reviewed by companies throughout Virginia. There is no cost to students, universities, or companies to participate.
Students may apply statewide or by region and can also express interest in specific internships posted by companies. Apply now for maximum consideration by companies. Application is through the CSIIP website (www.CSIIP.org)
- least 18 years of age and attending an accredited Virginia college, community college, or university. Virginia residents attending an accredited out-of-state college may apply.
- A full-time undergraduate student, taking at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Have completed at least 30 or more post-secondary education credits and are at least of rising sophomore status prior to the internship. Newly graduating seniors in 2014 are also eligible to participate.
- Majoring in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) field.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
|One application puts a student in front of a multitude of companies offering internships. There are no company applications to fill out until a company decides to make a student an offer.|