Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Radford University is home to many great organizations. Three of them dealing with the computing and Information Technology disciplines are UPE, ACM and the Association for Women in Computing. Click on the links below to go to their respective homepages and view more information.
Upsilon Pi Epsilon
Upsilon Pi Epsilon is the only national computer science honor society and has chapters all over the United States. It is for students and faculty who exhibit superior scholastic and professional achievement in the computing & information disciplines. It is also the only National Honor Society for the computing and information disciplines and recognized as such by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the IEEE Computer Society.
Association for Computing Machinery
ACM, the Association for Computing Machinery, is an international scientific and educational organization dedicated to advancing the arts, sciences, and applications of information technology. With a worldwide membership of over 100,000, ACM unites the world's computing students, educators, researchers, and professionals to inspire dialogue, share resources and address the field's challenges.
Women In Computing
The purpose of this organization is to provide support for women interested in computer science, technology, and related fields, regardless of major and minor as well as provide an positive learning environment for those interested in current issues and current technology.