Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
ACM Mid-Atlantic Programming Contest
The Department of Information Technology and the ACM RU chapter hosted a site of the ACM mid-Atlantic Programming Contest on November 5, 2011. The mid-Atlantic region includes the District of Columbia, eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. Prof. Htay Maung serves as the regional director of the contest and Prof. Hwajung Lee serves as the site director of RU site. The president of ACM RU chapter is Mr. Alex Meade and the leader of the volunteers of this event is Ms. Stephanie Reese who is a graduate of the IT department.
Three RU teams placed at 49th, 87th, and 100th out of the 166 regional teams. They placed 11th, 15th, and 18th out of the 27 teams at the RU site. Each team solved two problems this year.
For more information on the competitions and awards, please visit the college website at http://www.radford.edu/~acm/RUsite/
For information about the results please visit http://midatl.radford.edu/docs/scoreboard/fullnums.html and http://midatl.radford.edu/docs/scoreboard/summary.html
For a gallery from the days event please visit here.