Curie Hall 0236
Box 6931, Radford University
Radford, VA 24142-6939, U.S.A.
- BIOL 131 - Ecology and Adaptation
- BIOL 361 - Parasitology
- BIOL 392 - Environmental Toxicology
- BIOL 481 - Tropical Field Biology
- BIOL 160 - Freshman Seminar in Biology
- BIOL 103 - Environmental Biology
- BIOL 105 - Concepts of Biology
My research interests include the consequences of changes in animal species diversity for ecosystems, patterns of species diversity across space and time, as well as parasite-host and predator-prey interactions among aquatic animals. Most of my research has been experimental, examining general principles in community ecology.
I am eager to collaborate with students on research projects related to community or aquatic ecology. Students might participate in projects I am working on or might work on topics of their own choosing.
I am also collaborating with other biology, mathematics, and statistics faculty to improve the instruction of quantitative skills in the biology curriculum at Radford University (see SUMS4BIO).