Disability Accommodations Request Form

If you or a family member need disability services, please fill out the information below. If you have additional questions, please contact Radford University's Disability Resource Office at (540) 831-6350 (Voice/TYY).


Please indicate the event(s) / ceremony(ies) for which you will need assistance:

 ROTC Commissioning Ceremony
 Nurse Pinning Ceremony
 Graduate Hooding and Commencement Ceremony
 College of Education and Human Development, College Awards Ceremony
 Multicultural Congratulatory Ceremony
 10 a.m. Commencement Ceremony
 College of Business and Economics Ceremony
 College of Education and Human Development Ceremony
 Waldron College of Health and Human Services Ceremony
 College of Humanities and Behavioral Science Ceremony
 College of Science and Technology Ceremony
 College of Visual and Performing Arts Ceremony

Please indicate what services we can provide:

 Sign Language Interpreter
 Accessible Seating for wheelchair, walker or other medical and/or mobility equipment
 Preferential Seating for Deaf/Hard of Hearing
 Assistance to Seat

Reasons to Love Radford

Follow us on

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn