College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
COBE Student Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is an organization of students committed to improving the academic, social, and professional quality of education in the College of Business & Economics (COBE).
In cooporation with advisor Dean George Low and coordinator, Ms. Debbie Pauley, the Student Advisory Board facilitates interaction between students, student organizations, faculty, staff, and administration. The Student Advisory Board responds to students' needs and serves as their voice. The Board also assists in the fulfillment of the mission of the COBE.