College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Radford Difference is that we are dedicated to providing value, commitment, and convenience throughout your Radford University MBA experience. Our program is flexible - it can be completed on campus or online, full-time or part-time.
Our educational framework is designed to provide students with an atmosphere to learn through diverse yet complementary avenues. Students are engaged through coursework, internships, study abroad, and applied projects that are relevant to today’s workplace.
Applicants must demonstrate evidence (or proof) of knowledge in the following foundation areas:
These foundational areas may be met through equivalent coursework from an accredited university, successful completion of our online preparation courses, and/or sufficient demonstration of knowledge through work experience. A student may apply to our MBA program prior to completing all foundational knowledge areas. However, these must all be met prior to taking any MBA level coursework.
All applicants are expected to have already achieved, by experience and/or education, basic skills in written and oral communication and computer usage.