College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The College of Business and Economics offers five B.B.A. degrees, one B.S. degree, an M.B.A. degree, and eight minors.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Degrees
- Finance (Insurance and Real Estate Concentration is offered)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree
(The International Concentration has been discontinued. Students who selected this option before Fall 2016, may complete the requirements.)
The Master of Business Administration degree is available as a full-time program and a professional program. The full-time program is the next step for graduates who have limited work experience and want to broaden their professional skills, while our professional program is designed with flexibility in mind to meet the needs of working professionals who would like to enhance their career success.
The College of Business and Economics offers eight minor programs.