College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
COBE Business Boot Camp
The Purpose of the COBE Business Boot Camp
The COBE Business Boot Camp is designed to give COBE majors a more intense hands on opportunity for professional development through interactive workshops, networking/mentoring and protocol dinner experiences all led by professionals in their fields.
COBE Business Boot Camp Details
- Friday, January 13, 2017 1 p.m. through Saturday, January 14, 2017 2 p.m. This is the weekend before spring semester begins.
- Open to all COBE majors freshmen through seniors. Registration Deadline is Wednesday November 30, 2016.
- Only $50.00 per person! (nonrefundable / cash only) This covers the hotel for the night (double occupancy), all meals and sessions at the event and transportation from the Radford Campus (if you need it). You may drive on your own and meet at the hotel if you choose. There are no other pick up locations.
- Fair Oaks Marriott in Fairfax VA. 11787 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Fairfax VA 22033-3312.
- Only 50 spaces available!
The first 50 COBE majors who submit the completed registration form with the required nonrefundable $50.00 in cash will be registered. These must be submitted to;
Debbie Pauley, Assistant to the Dean, KH 304.
To register you must bring your completed registration form and the required $50.00 fee (cash only) to; Debbie Pauley, Assistant to the Dean, KH 304
Registration form (DOC)
Registration Deadline is Wednesday November 30, 2016.
All students attending will participate in every session offered.
Student Itinerary (DOC)
Assistant to the Dean