College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Prahlad Kasturi, chair of RU's Department of Economics, has co-published a report detailing his research into Hawaii’s seed crop industry.
How can national policies leading to the deportation of professionals with degrees in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields affect business majors?
Radford University honored six outstanding faculty and staff members during its 2013 Spring Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 11.
COBE celebrates the achievements of its top students, outstanding faculty and alumni on Tuesday, April 30, and inducted students into the Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) honorary fraternity.
Seife Dendir, an associate professor of economics at Radford University, will further his research into parental human capital investment decisions as a visiting scholar this summer at the United Nations University, World Institute for Development Economics Research (WIDER), in Helsinki, Finland.
A Radford University business class will host a free public panel discussion on Wednesday, May 8, focusing on the potential effects on local and national economies of deporting professionals with degrees in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.