College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 23 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma honor society in an April 25 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Before the umpire dusted off home plate and yelled “Play ball,” the College of Business and Education welcomed its students, faculty, staff and alumni to a beautiful, sunny-and-75-degree day at the ballpark for its third annual COBE Night.
Atlas Society founder and chief intellectual officer David Kelley delivered the keynote address April 18 at the College of Business and Economics COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Luncheon.
COBE alumnus Jeffrey Burkett ’93 served as the college’s executive in residence for a day, speaking with students and faculty about his role as an advertising executive.
Radford University students Michael Harris, Sameh Khayat, Amanuel Dereb and Andualem Wordofa were winners at the Phi Beta Lambda State Leadership Conference April 1.
Atlas Society CEO Jennifer A. Grossman will deliver the keynote address at the Radford University College of Business and Economics BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Luncheon on April 18.
Radford University will begin offering an accounting certificate in the fall.