College of Business and Economics
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About Our Department
The undergraduate program in the Department of Accounting, Finance and Business Law prepares students for careers in the public, private, government and nonprofit sectors in accounting, finance, management of information and technology, insurance, and/or real estate. The program provides students with a basic and broad knowledge of business and administrative practices including analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills. The department offers the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with majors in Accounting and Finance.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTING STUDENT!
Bradlee Rogers, accounting student at Radford University, won a $1,000 scholarship from the National Society of Accountants.