COBE Academic Advising
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The COBE Ambassadors: Peer Tutoring Program
- Tutoring appointments with the COBE Ambassadors are reserved for BUSINESS MAJORS only.
- You are only allowed to sign up for one appointment per subject to begin with, to ensure the appointment is kept
- There are GROUP tutoring sessions and INDIVIDUAL sessions
COBE Ambassadors are junior or senior business majors who offer free tutoring in the COBE Advising Center in specific pre-business and business major courses.
COBE Peer Tutoring Request Form
Please click the button below and fill out the form to request a tutor. Be as specific as possible regarding availabilty. Our office will be in touch regarding scheduling an appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please come into the COBE Advising Center in Kyle Hall (COBE) 244.Request a Tutor
The Learning Assistance & Resource Center (LARC)
The LARC strives to help all Radford University students achieve academic success in all disciplines. In individual or group tutoring sessions, students acquire support from College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) certified trained tutors
NetTutor (Online Tutoring Program)
NetTutor is a comprehensive online tutoring service for all subjects, and is free to all RU students needing assistance with homework and studying.
To access NetTutor:
- From the RU homepage, access the link to the MyRU web portal and login with your RU credentials.
- Click the D2L icon to access the D2L campus learning management system.
- Next, click the “NetTutor” link in the “Support Services” widget.
To learn more about the NetTutor service, contact LARC Director Tracey Mattson at 831-7704 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beta Alpha Psi( Group Tutoring for ACTG 211/212 and FINC 331)
Beta Alpha Psi is the honorary ACTG Fraternity that is offering free group tutoring each semester for ACTG 211, ACTG 212 and FINC 331.
SPRING 2016 Group Tutoring Opportunities:
- March 28th at 5:00pm in Room 203 in Kyle Hall (formerly BE)
- April 18th at 5:00pm in Room 203 in Kyle Hall (formerly BE)