- Guaranteed acceptance into the Upper Division Nursing Program with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Full tuition and fees
- $1,200 per school year for books
- Monthly, tax-free stipend during the school year - freshmen receive $300/month, sophomores receive $350/month, juniors receive $450/month and seniors receive $500/month
- Reimbursements for immunizations and testing required prior to clinical training, nurse malpractice insurance, nursing uniforms and clinical supplies, NCLEX-RN review course ($250 - $400) and NCLEX test fee ($200)
- Paid three- or four-week summer internship after junior year at an Army Medical Center, to include Germany and Hawaii, in the specialty of your choice and receive credit towards a senior elective
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 17 years old by Oct.1 of the year of enrollment, if enrolled in the fall
- Be under 30 years old at the time of commissioning
- Be of good moral character and exhibit a strong desire to pursue a military career
- Be willing to serve our nation for a period of eight years
- Possess a minimum SAT score of 920 or an ACT score of 19 and a 2.5 cumulative GPA if a high school applicant, or have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 if already enrolled in college
- Pass the Department of Defense Medical Examination Board (medical exam)
- Pass the Army’s physical fitness test consisting of push-ups, sit-ups and a two-mile run
- Be accepted into Radford University before or just after you submit your scholarship application. You must be a full-time student (12 or more credit hours)at Radford University before activating your scholarship.
Visit the Go Army website to apply for scholarships.