College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Undergraduate Program in Psychology is designed to provide a basic foundation for entry into graduate programs in psychology or education fields and careers involving human services or research. Department majors may earn either a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree.
Apply at the Radford University Undergraduate Admissions Office.