College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Ninety-nine percent of our students graduate in two years and secure I/O-related positions shortly thereafter. Employers have included Lowe’s HQ, Home Depot HQ, Bank of America, PDRI, DDI, DCI Consulting, Monster Government Solutions, Global Skills Exchange, Prometrics, the Department of Transportation, the U.S. Secret Service, Wells Fargo, CNA Consulting, Rack Space, Fields Consulting, HumRRO, Booz-Allen-Hamilton, Hilton WorldWide, C2TI Consulting, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, Arthur Anderson Cancer Center, local and state Human Resource Offices, TalentKeepers, Sloan-Kettering Memorial Hospital, IBM Business Solutions, Kenexa, the University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Microsoft, Novo Nordisk, Bristol-Meyer-Squibb, Siemens, General Electric, H&R Block … and many more.
Students who wished to pursue advanced degrees have earned doctorates from Virginia Tech, SUNY-Albany, Auburn University, the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, The George Washington University, Washington State University, and other institutions.