College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Applying to the I/O Program
The deadline for submitting applications is February 15th. (Please also note that we encourage you to submit your materials as early as possible to ensure that all of your materials have been processed by the College of Graduate Studies and Research).
Applicants must submit the following items of information directly to the College of Graduate Studies and Research:
- A completed application form
- GRE scores (the subject portion is not required)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Three letters of references with at least one submitted from a faculty member is a psychology department (2 preferred). Please send letters directly to the graduate college.
- A short statement (approximately 2 pages) regarding why you are interested in psychology and future plans.
- An up-to-date resume
College of Graduate Studies and Research
Buchanan House PO Box 6928
Radford, VA 24142
The average GRE score for previous years is 310 (155 on the verbal section and 155 on the quantitative section), with an average junior/senior GPA of 3.50.
If you would like an application form or if you have any questions, please contact: