College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
7th Big South Undergraduate Research Symposium
CHBS wishes to congratulate School of Communication students Nicole Puddy, Haley Frazier, Taylor Brizendine, and Alex Tonnacliff who participated in the 7th Big South Undergraduate Research Symposium (BigSURS) on April 10th-11th at Campbell University.
BigSURS gives college students in the Big South Athletic Conference an opportunity to share their research and knowledge through posters, presentations, art, and performances. CHBS is proud of our four participants. Seniors Nicole Puddy and Haley Frazier presented their oral research project entitled "The Positive and Negative Effects of Technology in the Classroom" Also, seniors Taylor Brizendine and Alex Tonnacliff introduced a poster project, "How Available Are You? Social Availability in the Modern Age."
About the conference, Alex stated, "I am so glad I had the opportunity to go on this trip as it was one of the best experiences of my college career. The experience I gained from this trip was amazing!"
CHBS wishes to congratulate and thank School of Communication instructor Betty Kennan for mentoring these students.