College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences presented its annual Distinguished Alumni Award to alumnus Rick Schwein ’83, who served more than 30 years home and abroad as an FBI agent.
Radford University hosted renowned psychologist Thomas Zentall on Sept. 22 in Heth Hall for a discussion regarding the origins of gambling behavior based on pigeon research.
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) unveiled the CHBS Writing Center on Sept. 25.
The Department of Criminal Justice, the School of Communication and the Department of Dance are featured in the media.
The Prelaw Society at Radford University hosted James P. Jones, a U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Virginia. In addition to Judge Jones’ normal docket, he currently has an appointment on the United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC or FISA Court) in Washington, D.C.