The Pi Gamma Mu Virginia Epsilon Scholarship recognizes and supports students who have distinguished themselves in one of the disciplines that compose the social sciences. Radford University maintains an active chapter of Pi Gamma Mu, the international honor society in the social sciences, and annually a member of the Virginia Epsilon chapter receives this award.
The students below have been recognized with the Pi Gamma Mu Virginia Epsilon Scholarship.
- 2001-2002 Mary Elizabeth Johnson (Social Science)
- 2002-2003 Stephanie R. Jones (Psychology)
- 2003-2004 Martha Phillips (Psychology)
- 2004-2005 Andrew D. Lent (Political Science)
- 2005-2006 Christopher A. McKelvey (Social Science)
- 2006-2007 Brittony Fitzgerald (Anthropology)
- 2007-2008 Ryanne Bosley (Communication)
- 2008-2009 Amanda Savarese (Social Science)
- 2009-2010 Laura Fisher (Psychology)
- 2010-2011 Jade Okamoto (Social Science)
- 2011-2012 Elizabeth Rizzuto (History)
- 2012-2013 Hollyn Lofton (History)