College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
You can receive Radford University foreign language credits for studying a language in high school without taking the AP or CLEP tests.
If your first college courses in a foreign language are on the second year level (FREN and GRMN 210 or SPAN 202) or beyond and if you receive at least a B (or better), then take a course on the 300 level and receive a C or better, you will receive an additional six hours of credit for the first year (FREN and GRMN 100 and 200, SPAN 101 and 102) that you skipped. To receive these credits you will need to come by the FORL office and fill out the appropriate forms.
Good luck with your placement.