College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Education Support Specialist and
Adjunct Instructor of Criminal Justice
- M.S., B.B.A., Radford University
Mrs. Wilson joined the Radford University faculty in 2015.
Fall 2017 Courses
- CRJU 233 M/W/F 11:00AM – 11:50AM
- UNIV 100 M/W 12:00PM – 12:50PM
- CRJU 365 M/W/F 2:00PM – 2:50PM
- CRJU 490 M/W 5:00PM – 6:15PM
Office hours: M/W 9:00AM – 10:00AM, F 12:00PM – 2:00PM. Call 540-831-5631 or E-mail to set up appointment
Currently, as a Doctorial student in the Department of Sociology at Virginia Tech, Mrs. Wilson’s research interests include criminal law, women in policing, gender and crime, corrections, Internet child pornography crimes, juvenile delinquency and bail reform.
Mrs. Wilson serves as a Magistrate for the 27th Judicial District in Region 1 of the Supreme Court of Virginia. Mrs Wilson also teaches as an adjunct faculty member with New River Community College as well as teaches at Criminal Law bi-annually at the Piedmont Criminal Justice Training Academy in Martinsville, Va. In her spare time, she like spending time with her family, playing with her three four-legged children (Juno, Hugo and Rylee) as well as taking long runs and bike rides on the Huckleberry Trail.
Before becoming a Magistrate, Mrs Wilson served as a police officer for both the Christiansburg Police Department and the Virginia Tech Police department, where she was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for her actions during the events of April 16, 2007. During her employment as a police officer she served in numerous capacities to include Dispatcher, Police Officer, Bike Officer, Community Outreach Officer, Field Training Officer, Defensive Tactics Instructor, Crisis Intervention Team officer, as well as a General Instructor for the academy.
Recent Professional Activities