College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Egan Kyle Green
Professor of Criminal Justice
Extended Campus Coordinator
- Ph.D., Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- M.A., East Tennessee State University
- B.S., Appalachian State University
Dr. Green joined the Radford University faculty in 2005.
Fall 2016 Schedule
- CRJU-380, Rural Crime and Law Enforcement, 9:30am - 10:45am TR
- CRJU-490, Case Studies in Criminology, 6:00pm - 9:00pm T
Office Hours: TBA
Dr. Green's research explores rural crime, with a focus on wildlife crime and wildlife law enforcement; he also conducts research on illicit liquor manufacturing and distribution.
Recent Professional Activities
Dr. Green recently completed a training course at Colorado State University on wildlife management which benefits his research on wildlife crime issues, as well as the Wildlife Crime and Conservation Law Enforcement class (CRJU-382). He is currently beginning a project examining the link between wildlife crime and criminological theory. Dr. Green presented a paper at the 2014 conference of the American Criminological Society on techniques of neutralization used by moonshiners. He is revising an article about illicit alcohol producers for an academic journal and preparing another paper on the subject for the 2016 annual meeting of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences.