College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Courses that Fulfill Multiple Requirements
The following information about using courses to fulfill multiple requirements is taken from the Undergraduate Catalog. If you have any questions, please consult your academic advisor.
- Courses used to fulfill Core Curriculum requirements can also be used to fulfill major and/or minor requirements, but not the B.A. requirement.
- Courses used to fulfill the B.S. requirement can also be used for minor requirements, but not Core Curriculum or major requirements.
- Courses used to fulfill major requirements can also be used to fulfill minor requirements, unless otherwise specified by the department (consult your catalog for definitions of major, minor, concentration, and option).
- Courses used to fulfill major or minor requirements cannot be used to fulfill concentrations or option requirements within Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Students who are fulfilling the requirements for B.S. degrees in two different majors (i.e., pursuing a double major) must fulfill the B.S. requirements for each. However, if the student successfully completes common course(s) that meet the B.S. requirements for each major, he/she will fulfill the B.S. requirements for both majors simultaneously.