College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Criminal Justice student selected for Outstanding Student Award
On April 22, 2016, Radford University hosted the Student Awards Ceremony and Reception in Muse Banquet Hall. The event recognizes students from the Radford University community who excel inside and outside the classroom. Helen Currant, a senior criminal justice student, was recognized twice during the ceremony. She was one of four students recognized by the SALUTE Honor Society, which is a nationally recognized chapter of the National SALUTE Honor Society that strives to recognize deserving military and veterans who maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher. Helen currently serves as the president of the organization. Additionally, Helen was recognized as one of two seniors to receive the Outstanding Student Award. Two students from all of the Radford University community are selected for each of the categories: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate.
Congratulations Helen on all your achievements.