College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
RU SOC Equipment Office inclement weather policy
RU SOC equipment office inclement weather policy
- When the university closes, so does the SOC Equipment office. The staff will ask you to leave the labs as quickly as possible so our student workers can secure the labs.
- All equipment is due within an hour of the time when the university reopens. (If the university opens at 10am on a Thursday it will be due by 11am on Thursday)
- The staff in the equipment office has no control over deadlines for your class. Those decisions will be made by your professor.
- If you have a scheduled reservation for equipment, you will have 15 minutes from the closing to get to the office to pick-up your equipment. If you can’t get to our office, please email our office firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reschedule your reservation.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to email email@example.com directly.