College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Seniors must submit a graduation application a full semester before graduation: mid-September for May graduation, early February for December graduation.
Exact dates are listed in the registrar's calendar. Begin the process by scheduling a meeting with your School of Communication faculty adviser to check your records.
Download the graduation application from the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Advising Center: Advising Center
or click on this link and download the form: Graduation Application
Intent to Participate: This form is to be used if you plan on participating in the Spring 2018 Commencement and will be completing your degree requirements during the Summer 2018 term(s). Click on this link and download the form: Intent to Participate