College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University Tuition Support for Graduate Programs in Special Education
The primary purpose of these grants is to support students who have a provisional license or who are adding an endorsement.
Special Education: General Curriculum
Special Education: Adapted Curriculum Consortium
For this Consortium, you are also required to complete three essay questions.
Early Childhood Special Education Consortium
Deaf/Hard of Hearing
Angela Romine is the contact for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing tuition grant. You may access this grant by contacting Angela Romine and requesting an application. The application is also to be submitted to Angela Romine.
Dr. Leslie Daniel is the contact for the Autism Certificate grant.