College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University's IMPACT program was awarded a historic three-year, $13.8 million grant by the U.S. Department of Education’s Supporting Effective Educator Development Grant Program. The grant began on Oct. 1 and runs through Sept. 30, 2020 and is the largest grant in the history of Radford University and boosts Radford’s annual grant funding by more than 50 percent in the first fiscal year.
The retired football coach and Radford alumnus recently made a donation to help promote literacy and aid education majors in the university’s Book Buddies program. Read more.
Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development hosted its second annual Global Education Conference Aug. 19.
To gain a global perspective on teaching and service, students in the Radford University School of Teacher Education and Leadership program traveled to Malawi, Africa.
Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development is hosting its second annual Global Education Conference.
The College of Education and Human Development recognized and honored many of its students during the college's ninth annual awards ceremony May 5 in the Bonnie Hurlburt Auditorium.