College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Undergraduate students within the School of Teacher Education and Leadership must major in interdisciplinary studies in order to be licensed in early childhood/early childhood special education, deaf and hard of hearing, special education: general curriculum K-12, elementary or middle school education.
Students who seek licensure to teach in secondary schools (grades 6-12) complete an approved bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree in a specific major and also complete the secondary education licensure option.