College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Our mission in College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) Assessment is to strengthen our commitment to providing a high quality academic environment that attracts, challenges, retains and graduates outstanding student scholars and professionals at the undergraduate and graduate levels by ensuring that our programs exemplify adherence to standards of national, state and specialized professional organizations.
We strive to:
- Assist CEHD faculty with assessment plans and program accreditation.
- Collect data and distribute reports to our faculty to influence program improvement.
- Coordinate the submission of reports required annually of CEHD.
- Conduct research on teacher evaluation to inform and improve our teacher training programs.