College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The following forms will be used in conjunction with RCPT 413: Professional Issues to secure your internship and document the interview process. As a reminder, all students must document 100 hours of recreation-related field experience prior to starting their internship.
ONLY REQUIRED IF AGENCY IS NOT ON THE APPROVED AGENCY LISTS
- Agency Internship Survey (DOC | PDF)
If an internship agency is not on the approved list, have them complete this form.
OPTIONAL FORM: FOR STUDENT USE ONLY
- Internship Interview Survey (DOC | PDF)
When you interview with a potential internship agency, ask them to complete this form. This feedback form is designed to improve your interviewing skills.
REQUIRED INTERNSHIP FORMS:
- Agency Contact Information (DOC | PDF)
After you have selected an internship agency, complete this form electronically in Microsoft Word (including correct begining and ending dates) and give to the Department Secretary and have the agency send confirmation of your internship.
- Student Internship Agreement (DOC | PDF)
The student reads and signs this form prior to the internship. It outlines departmental expectations of the student.
- Radford University Internship Agreement (PDF)
This is the official contract between the university and the internship agency. It must be completed by the student first (by hand and will not be accepted electronically) and returned to the RCPT departmental secretary. It will then be forwarded to the agency by the RCPT department for a signature.
REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION AND SUBMITTED WITH INTERNSHIP FORMS:
- Field Experience Summary (DOC | PDF) and Field Experience Documentation (DOC | PDF)
During RCPT 413, students must complete the field experience summary form with Field Experience Documentation forms, including a signature from his/her academic advisor. This is a mandatory requirement of all students.