College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
All requirements for the Recreation, Parks, and Tourism are outlined below:
- Students must take Core Curriculum, major requirements, course work for one of the three concentrations, and RCPT electives.
- New or transfer students accepted for admission by Radford University must declare RCPT as a major prior to the first day of classes. All others follow the policy below.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher at Radford University in order to declare the RCPT major. A minimum cumulative and major GPA of 2.5 are required to enrolled in RCPT 413 - Professional Issues in Recreation, Parks and Tourism and RCPT 470 - Internship.
- The major GPA is calculated using all RCPT courses.