College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Mrs. Mary Jean Miller, MS, RD
Ms. Miller is a Registered Dietitian who holds a master’s degree in Health Sciences-Dietetics from James Madison University. Her teaching assignments include courses in Nutrition Counseling, Medical Nutrition Therapy and Nutrition Assessment. She serves as the program’s liaison with the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education.
Her area of expertise is nutrition counseling for weight management, and she is a recipient of the American Dietetic Association’s Certificate of Training in Weight Management for Children, Adolescents and Adults. Her professional practice experience includes clinical dietetics as well as private counseling.