College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Mr. Donnie Tickle, MS
Tickle is a Radford University graduate having received his undergraduate degree in health and physical education, with a teaching concentration and his master’s degree in exercise science. His doctoral work (abd) is through Virginia Tech’s Health Promotion program. He is Coordinator and instructor of the ESHE's HLTH 200 Wellness Lifestyles program. He also teaches an upper level majors’ class ESHE 388: Coaching the Athlete. His teaching interests involve personal health and wellness, particular lifestyle wellness development and sport and athletics administration.
A former cross-country athlete and Radford University Sports Hall of Fame member, he still enjoys running and participating in various other outdoor activities. He resides in the Riner section of Montgomery County with his wife and two sons.