College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Cost and Financial Aid
There are many ways to finance your education and we want you to find the one that works the best for you.
· The Financial Aid Office can answer any questions you may have.
· Student Accounts provides a current schedule of tuition and fees, as well as meal plan options.
· Textbook costs vary depending on the course and can be found at the RU Bookstore.
Lab supplies include purchase of a chef’s coat. There are no additional lab fees.
· Student Membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is strongly recommended. Join the Academy and learn about fees and benefits.
· Scholarships are available for student members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
· RU Foundation Scholarship Mary Kathryn Phipps Brewer Memorial Scholarship
Mrs. Brewer was a Radford College graduate, Class of 1949. She taught Home Economics on the high school level, with a keen interest in foods and nutrition. Her husband created this scholarship in her memory.
Apply through the Radford University Foundation office