College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Center for Integrated Health and Wellness
The Center for Integrated Health and Wellness at the Radford University is a training and research center designed to offer support and training to mental health professionals interested in integrated behavioral health as well as integrative wellness.
We view the client as a whole person—body, mind and spirit—and train students to treat the whole person. We teach safe and evidence-based approaches, including customized treatment planning, for working with clients within the professional counseling profession. Professional counseling is built upon a development and wellness perspective that underscores the importance of holistic conceptualization of clients.
The Behavioral Health and Integration Training Institute is a 40-hour continuing education training offered in a one-week format, targeted to current mental and behavioral health professionals interested in furthering their skill and knowledge base on integration and behavioral health. Participants will be eligible to receive continuing education credits through Radford University.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts in primary care and behavioral health integration
- Expand their knowledge in structural integration
- Enhance their clinical skill development in order to provide better services in a Federally Qualified Health Center/primary care environment
- Understand the basics of the financial structure/billing codes
Integrated Behavioral Health and Wellness Certificate Program
Trainings coming soon