College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University's Wilderness Institute is a four-week intensive course, offered in the summer term, which uses the outdoors as its teaching environment. The institute is an extraordinary training opportunity for outdoor leaders pursuing a career in the field of outdoor recreation.
Malawi Study Abroad
Radford University has been deeply involved in a partnership with a public primary school in Malawi since 2005. This partnership allows Radford University students to travel, work and learn alongside teachers in this beautiful country in Sub-Saharan Africa during the summer months each year. The program is open to students in any major.
Help Bring Leo Totten to Radford University
Leo Totten, world class Olympic weight lifting coach and one of the most influential strength coaches of all-time, is coming to Radford University! To celebrate his visit, Dr. David Sallee has planned an epic training session for his students - but he needs your help.