College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The mission of StoryCorps is “to preserve and share humanity’s stories in order to build connections between people and create a more just and compassionate world.” The StoryCorps app allows you to record and share stories from your mobile device. It is available on the App Store and for Google Play. Listen to Dean Kenna Colley and Dr. Martha Ann Stallings tell their story about inclusion in Montgomery County Public Schools.
Join Radford University in its efforts to celebrate the wisdom and power of dedicated teachers locally and globally. Interview someone and share the story. It's as easy as...
1. Download the app to your mobile device.
- Download the StoryCorps app now for App Store or Google Play.
- When you post your interview, make sure to use the keywords below to join the conversation!
- Radford University
- Teachers Make the Difference
2. Schedule a time to talk in a quiet place.
- Choose a teacher in your life who has made a difference.
- Your phone is your recorder so make sure you're near your interviewee and in a quiet location.
3. Choose your questions and listen closely.
- Tell me about a significant mentor or teacher in your life.
- Tell me a story about a school experience that you will always remember.
- What do you think will be different about teaching in fifty years? What do you hope will be the same?
- Additional suggestions for interview questions.
Go here to purchase a shirt in support of Radford University’s Teachers for Tomorrow. Proceeds from the t-shirt sales benefit Radford University’s Teachers for Tomorrow program that works with school divisions to identify, train, and nurture high school students interested in a teaching career.