Housing Accommodations

Requests for housing accommodations for the upcoming academic year will be accepted after April 1st, 2018. 

The Center for Accessibility Services vets accommodations for Radford University housing, not off campus. Housing accommodations are not made for specific rooms or locations. 

Your request for housing accommodations will not be considered until you have completed all of the necessary on-campus housing application requirements through Housing and Residential Life. After completing all components of the on-campus housing applications, you must set up an appointment with a Disability Services Specialist to discuss how your disability impacts your housing situation and what accommodations would best meet your needs.  After meeting with your DSS, you will be given a Request for Housing Accommodations form which must be completed by a medical professional.  After the form has been filled out in its entirety by a medical professional, it should be submitted to the Center for Accessibility Services office. The Center for Accessibility Services is located at 325 Russell Hall, fax number 540-831-6525, mailing address PO Box 6902 Radford, Virginia 24142, and emailed is cas@radford.edu.

Once submitted, a Disability Service Specialist will review the request and make the appropriate accommodation recommendation to Housing and Residential Life.