Resumes are concise documents that summarize your background and can open the door to an interview. The resume should present:
- The position you are seeking
- What you can do for the agency
- Your knowledge, skills, and talents
- Your professional achievements
- Previous positions held
- Training, education and certifications
- A supplemental list of references.
Cover letter guides
A cover letter is a reflection of your writing skills so take time and care to proofread and review your document. A cover letter should always be sent to the employer along with the resume.
- Cover Letter Guide (PDF)