Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Muse Banquet Hall
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., Dinner and Program 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Conducted by Kathleen Harvey Harshberger
Sponsored by RU Career Services and Community Engagement
Seats are limited--Reservations required before February 20th. Faculty and groups may contact our office to request that a class or organization attend as a group. Groups please contact Ellen Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm availability. Registration is Required.
Reserve your seat on HireAHighlander
- From RU Career Services Home Page @ www.radford.edu/careers
- Select HireAHighlander for Students
- Login following instructions
- After login, at the top select the Career Fairs & Events tab
- A Listing of all Career Events should appear
- Select Professional Protocol Dinner and Register for Event
- You will see a red message--You have successfully RSVPed for this event
Be at ease during an interview meal or when dining with your boss. Learn about business etiquette, dressing for the occasion, and more...Have all of your questions answered!
NOTE: Seating is limited, so if you find you are unable to attend, please go back into HireAHighlander and cancel reservation so that someone else may take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. This event is open to RU Seniors, Juniors, and Graduate Students at NO CHARGE.
Meal & Service graciously provided by Chartwell's Dinning Services
Dining Etiquette & Protocol Training conducted by Kathleen Harvey Harsberger, KHH School of Protocol
Event organized and sponsored by Career Services and Community Engagement
Please contact our office if you have questions or need assistance. Walker 275, www.radford.edu/careers, 540-831-5373, email@example.com