Primerica Information Session
Wednesday Apr 16
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Heth Hall, Room 044
Guest Speaker: Ben Chow (Radford Alumni-Class of 1991). http://www.primerica.com/benchow. Regional Vice President. Recruiting qualified candidates for part time to full time career / business opportunities - will train.
Register in HireAHighlander.
Topic: Corporate / Business overview of Primerica:
Our Mission: Help families earn more income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent.
Primerica: "Company of Destiny" * Primerica is the largest independent financial services marketing organization in North America. * Member of the New York Stock Exchange (PRI). * Greater than 2 million clients maintain investment accounts with us. * Over 4.3 million lives insured through our company. How we do what we do: * We teach people how money works so they can make informed decisions about how to manage their finances. * We provide a Financial Needs Analysis to give clients a snapshot of their financial situation. * Primerica offers a variety of products and services designed to help people get properly protected, get out of debt of and become FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT.
Skills / Qualification: (note: Open to all Majors )
* Strong interpersonal / people skills, experience in working and dealing with people in business / organizational.
* Self - motivated / ability to work independently as well as team environment.
* Desire to develop Leadership Skills in team building.
* Ability to Multi - task with strong work ethic.
* Coachability - willing to be mentored to Leadership positions internally.