NOVA Transfer Guide
Join Us for Open House
We invite all prospective students to visit campus for a Fall Open House. You will have an opportunity to hear from faculty, learn more about the admissions process and enjoy a tour of campus.
Fall 2017 Open House Dates
Open House registration and Early Bird tours begin at 8:30 a.m. and the event welcome begins at 10 a.m. Please meet for registration in Bondurant Auditorium located inside Preston Hall (additional parking information and directions are provided after registration).
NOVA Community College Students
We are excited to sponsor a bus trip from five Northern Virginia Community College campuses to our October 9 Open House. If you are currently a NOVA student and wish to participate in this free bus trip, please register in advance.
Advising Guides & Course Equivalents
Prospective transfer students who are, or have attended Northern Virginia Community College, and wish to purse a particular major are encouraged to refer to the appropriate coinciding links below for Radford University course equivalents.
*Note: We will continue to update this page as program information becomes available.
- Anthropological Sciences
- Computer Science (from A.S. in Computer Science)
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Criminal Justice
- Design Management
- Economics-(BBA from A.S in Business Administration)
- Economics- (BS from A.S in Social Sciences)
- Exercise, Sport, and Health Education
- Fashion Design
- Foreign Languages and Literature (BS from A.A. in Liberal Arts)
- Foreign Languages and Literature (BA from A.A. in Liberal Arts)
- Geospatial Science
- Information Science & Systems (from A.S. in Information Technology)
- Information Science & Systems (from A.S. in Computer Science)
- Interdisciplinary Studies, Liberal Arts
- Interior Design
- Media Studies
- Merchandising Design
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Political Science
- Recreation, Parks, and Tourism
- Social Science (teaching option)
- Social Work
- Theatre and Cinema (from A.A. Liberal Arts)
- Theatre and Cinema (from A.S. Social Sciences)