VA STATE PARK- CLAYTOR LAKE
4400 State Park Rd.
From Interstate 81, Exit 101
Approximately 11 miles from Radford, VA (24141)
RV Hookups: Water & Electricity starting April 1st: $26.25 per night
- Cabin Booking can be done up to 11 months in advance, but they recommend for the summer months that it be done as soon as possible.
- Call 1-800-933-7275 for reservations
- Depending on which cabin you reserve, it will be a Sunday to Sunday or Saturday to Saturday check-in/out.
- Price is paid in full on arrival.
- Credit cards are accepted.
Cabins 1-12: Two-bedroom, one bathroom, waterview; cabins 1, 6 and 7 are handicapped accessible;
$707.90 (VA Residents); $786.45(Non-VA Residents) tax included
- Maximum occupancy: six
- Cabin check-in is 3 p.m., check-out is 10 a.m.
- Cabins are climate controlled, have a kitchen, living area, bedrooms, fireplace, screened-in porch with rocking chairs, patio, picnic table, and grill.
- The cabins have no dishwasher, phone, TV, washer or dryer.
- Cell phone service is available in most of the park.
- Kitchen: refrigerator, stove, drip coffeemaker, dishes, dish cloth, dishwashing liquid, dish towel, silverware, cooking utensils, pots, pans, oven mitt, pot holder, microwave oven and toaster.
- Living area: loveseat, chairs and dining table.
- Bedrooms: nightstands, clock radios, sheets, bedspread, pillows, pillowcases and blankets. Cabins are set up to sleep four, but up to six can stay with rental of additional beds.
- One bedroom has a full size bed.
- Second bedroom has two twin size beds.
- One towel and one washcloth per person are provided for four. Another towel and washcloth are provided with the rental of an extra bed.
- Two vehicles per cabin. All others are charged the parking fee.
- Cabin guests use boat launch free. There are three small boat docks located in the cabin area (between cabins 1 and 2, behind cabin 4 and behind cabin 10) for cabin guests to use free of charge. They are first-come, first-served. Overnight boat slips are available at the park marina for a fee.
- No smoking.
Cabin 13: Three-bedroom, two-bathroom, wood-framed cabin with waterview; handicapped accessible. $837.90 (VA Residents); $932.40 (Non-VA Residents) tax included (Same amenities as two-bedrooms, with some exceptions)
- Maximum occupancy: eight
- Bedrooms: nightstand, clock radio, sheet, bedspread, pillows, pillowcases and blankets. No extra bed rentals.
- One bedroom has a queen size bed.
- One bedroom has two twin size beds.
- One bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (this room sleeps four people).
- Wrap-around deck; open porch with rocking chairs.
- Three vehicles per cabin. Cabin 13 has six parking spots and one for a boat trailer, but only three vehicles can be parked for free. Parking fees apply to additional vehicles. Additional parking is very limited and may be unavailable.
- Free boat access to the New River
- Pets are welcome
- Fishing permit fee waived with campsite rental
Exit 105 (second Radford exit)
Little River Dam Rd., Radford, VA 24141
RV Hookups River front space $27 per night
$162 per week
Non-River front space $22 per night
$132 per week
Tent space $15 per night
$90 per week
- Pets are welcome
- No tent space available
4925 State Park Rd, Dublin VA 24084
RV Hookups Non-River front space $27.50 per night
RV Hookups include: water, trash, electricity, sewage
Gatewood Park & Reservoir
RR 710, Pulaski, VA
Site with 20 AMP Electrical Service- $20 per night
Site with 30 AMP Electrical Service- $25 per night
Site with50 AMP Electrical Service- $30 per nightRV Hookups include: water and sewer connections
Dixie Caverns Campground
753 West Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
$26.00 per night + tax (for 2 people)
Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free!
RV Hookup include: water, trash, electricity, sewage, cable, and wireless internet
NEW RIVER JUNCTION CAMPGROUND
2591 Big Falls Rd
Blacksburg, VA 24060
5225 Alexander Rd
Dublin, VA 24084
7373 Peppers Ferry Blvd
Radford, VA 24141
2400 N. Franklin St.
Christiansburg, VA 24073