Classroom Management Software
Vision, available in several computer labs across campus, is the means by which you can manage and monitor student computer use while in class. It is easy for a student's attention to be divided when sitting at a computer; using Vision you can take charge of your class and direct how the students use the computers.
Vision allows you to:
- Lock student screens, keyboards and mice
- Share your desktop with the entire classroom, or selected students
- Control student computers remotely from the teacher computer
- Project a student's computer to the rest of the class
- Supervise student's computers
- Conduct chat sessions with the students
- Send files to the class, or selected students, and retrieve the documents at the end of class
Learn to Use Vision
If you would like to learn to use Vision in your computer lab then please contact Academic Technologies and we will either direct you to an upcoming class or train you individually in the use of this very powerful classroom management tool.